Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Disappointment

Well, this morning was a little disappointing. The scales read 241 which is a seven pound gain. I wanted to ignore it but I couldn't. I'm not about to give up. I look at my reasons everyday. I am going to try harder. I'm going to push myself harder. I will lose this weight. I want the reflection in the mirror to show my hard work. I want to be proud of that reflection. Right now, I see a fat, ugly woman. I see a woman who is very unhappy. I also see a determined woman who is going to make this happen. I'm going to change the reflection to a smiling woman who is happy with life.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shelley,

You can do this! Keep your head up and keep going!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home