Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, January 08, 2007

I survived

I survived my first day of anatomy and physiology. I'll tell you that it is going to be hard. I am going to have to study hard. I like the teacher because she does seem approachable but hard. I don't want the class to be easy because then I don't feel like I'm learning anything. I'm going to work hard and I'll be fine.
I'm not doing bad on the diet front but I could be better. I need to make some bigger changes. I went walking today even though it was cold. I'm going to keep walking and working out. I may have to start going to the Y to work out. I don't want to swim until I get my UTI cleared up completely. I don't think the chlorine will do it any good.
I'm hoping for a two pound loss this week but will be happy with one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home