Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, January 08, 2007

All the News

It's been a while since I've posted on here. I believe it was before Christmas that I posted. Christmas went by really well. I got all that I could have asked for. I got my engagement ring fixed from hubby. I got a bath basket from my son along with a movie. I got a wonderful plaque with a poem and a picture of my mom. It was all heartwarming. It goes to show me that people really care and know ME! They knew what would make my heart sing.
Diet wise I didn't lose throughout the holiday but went back up to 258 which is what i was running all fall so that isn't to bad I guess. I am down one pound this week and after the week I had that isn't bad at all. I have been feeling pretty yucky. It actually was funny. I started with diarhea then went right into my period and then into a UTI. I'm still fighting the UTI. I will survive it all.
The last and final thing is that my classes start again tomorrow or I should say today. It is after midnight. I'm anxious for it to start at times and not at others. There is still a part of me who wonders if I'm up for it all. Yes, I got straight A's the first semester but these classes are so much harder. It takes a lot of studying which takes time which I don't have much of.
I'm making small goals. I am taking it in 25 pound increments but putting no time limit on it. I'm going to take it and celebrate every pound lost. I am going to do this. I am looking forward to wearing a nice dress at my graduation with the whole family looking upon me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home