Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

WIth It

Okay, yesterday was as close to perfect as I've gotten in a long time. I'm so proud of myself. I ate right, exercised, and didn't eat anything I wasn't supposed to. I proved to myself that I can reach my goals and do what it takes. I'm working on day two today. I have to remember what it is that I'm doing this for. THere are many reasons:

1. My health
2. My family
3. More energy
4. Look better
5. Reach a goal

There are plenty more reasons but those are the main ones. I want to be skinny at my graduation. I don't want to be the fat girl walking across the stage. I also don't want to let me or my family down. They depend on me being here and I won't be if I stay where I am today. I can do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home