Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

GETTING IT RIGHT

I'm finally getting things right. I know I haven't blogged any recently. I have lost three pounds in the last couple of weeks and I think I realized what I was doing wrong. I know walking is good but only if you can keep a steady pace. I think I got to relaxed with it and it wasn't doing anything for me. I'm going back to the Y occasionaly now and when I'm not going to the Y, I'm getting on my elliptical. As far as the points challenge goes, well I flubbed up a couple of days last week and now that we are in the final stretch of month two with Carrie, I'm a little behind. I have to really pick up the pace to beat her and I will. I'm doing everything in my power. I had the stomach flu for a couple of days but that wasn't good enough reason not to do some of the things I was supposed to. I have been real good lately with making up excuses and I've stopped making the excuses and am trying to get things right for the sake of my health. NO MORE EXCUSES!!! They only hurt not help. I am hoping for a bigger loss this week. THe pills didn't help so I stopped taking them. I am glad that I realized what was going wrong and am now fixing it.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

I'm really sorry that the pills didn't help and I'm glad that you quit them because you seen that they weren't helping. I know some people who would continue to take them. AND your exercise has been awesome lately and I want to commend you for that!! You are catching up to me and I need to get my butt in gear and get some points in. I still would like to beat the High! Your making it hard for me to be able to do that! LOL This is really fun tho and thanks for thinking of it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home