Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Screwed up a little

Okay, yesterday I screwed up a little. JUst a little. We ate out for supper at Taco John's. Bad bad me. LOL!!! It will be the only time this week. I'm on track today to do good so I'm really happy about that. The pool is closed for three days which sucks because that is what I want to go do. It's easier for me to exercise in the water and more fun. The elliptical is boring but I'm going to have to force my behind to get on it. It looked like it was going to rain or I would have gotten out and walked. I've done good today on my food choices as well. I keep telling myself when I have those unnerving cravings that they aren't worth it. What do I want more: my health or the fatty snack? IS there really a choice? NO!!!! I've got to keep myself focused. I did get on the scales this afternoon after I got up and the scales read 254 which is down one pound. I know it's only one pound but it's moving in the right direction. I just hope it stays that way. I know it will. It has to. I'm doing it right this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home