Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yoo Hoo!!!!

Okay, I got on the scales again today and guess what? Two more pounds gone for a total of three pounds this week so far. I guess doing things right makes a huge difference. My way of thinking this week has just turned around for the best. I laid out chicken for supper tonite and it didn't thaw in time for me to fix it. The first thing that crossed my mind was that we would have to eat out or order pizza. I then thought about the numbers on the scale and that they were finally going in the right direction and the fact that my communications teacher is providing pizza for us on Thursday and we are having pizza on SUnday at my parents for Christmas. Hmmmm.....eating out would not be a good idea for tonite. I didn't have anything that didn't need to thaw but thought spaghetti would be a better decision because I can defrost the hamburger in the microwave. I'm going to do that. It's hard to keep to this but I'm seeing results. Hubby will be happy that I did not put sweats on today. LOL!!!! He says they are fat people clothes. He's right but they are comfy...lol!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

WOW how did I miss these entries! LOL usually I'm looking at your blog just in case you started it up again. Anyhow, YES fat clothes are comfy BUT i'm sure skinny clothes would be to if we were skinny! lol Anyhow, congrats on the loss and I will be sure to check more often now! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home