Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, December 08, 2006

BREAKDOWN

Well, today was not good. I have to get my behind in gear. I am getting frustrated at a lot of stuff. Some of it I can control and some I can't. I'm going to do my best and lose the weight though. I can control the amount of exercise I do and I can control what goes in my mouth. To be honest, I am getting frustrated at certain things that I can't control. I am feeling really alone lately. I know I'm not but I feel like it. I hate the feeling. It feels like sometimes no one has time for me. I know it's my self esteem issue and I can't expect people to drop what they are doing to accomodate me. I'm going to change some of my actions though so I don't feel like I'm so dependant on other people. I'm going to lose this weight. I would like to be 225 by my birthday in March which is a loss of 30 pounds. I can do it. I have four months to lose the 30 so Here I go. Tomorrow will be day one. I'm going to treat everything like it's a fresh start. My goals for tomorrow are:

1. 80 oz water
2. 60 min swimming
3. Eat breakfast
4. Eat 2 fruits and 2 veggies
5. Healthy supper

I am going to accomplish my goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home