Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Been a While

Okay, it's been a while since I posted. How have I been doing? Awful! The weight is stalled and I can't seem to get anywhere with it. Why? Don't know. I think it's a multitude of things. School, work, little sleep, not caring, and not doing things right. It seems that I can either exercise right or eat right but not both. I get down a lot because I feel like I'm doing this alone sometimes. I know I'm not but it sure feels that way. I just have to keep plugging away and moving on. I need to focus and quit eating out. Okay here's my goals for the next week.
1. Eat out only once
2. Eat balanced meals
3. Swim everyday
4. Get at least 5 hours of sleep

I can do this. I know I can. I have to have faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home