Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

GETTING IT ALL DONE

I got on the scales this morning and they read 241 which is down three pounds from yesterday. I don't know how but I'll take it. I'm going to work really hard this week.
I have two papers to write for class. They are both journal type papers and the instructors are looking for content not so much as grammar and all that which is good. I have actually wrote one of them but am second guessing myself when it comes to actually turning it in. I think I'll type it up and read it then. I may actually have a couple other people read it to see what their opinion of it is.

It's raining here today and my mood is a little south. I hate rainy weather some days. I'm not sure what my problem is but I hope it corrects itself soon.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

That is terrific, that should cheer you up some. I know rainy weather isn't the best for any mood. I hope that will change soon. I hate it when it rains too. Your doing great on exercise and that's prob where the loose came from :) Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home