Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A NEW WEEK

It is the start of a new week. I'm going to work really hard this week to keep on track. I know I can do it. I think I even figured out an answer to my sleeping problem at grandma's. I hope it will make a difference. I'm going to try to get myself off of the Pepsi One's because of the caffeine. It may be holding me back. I am going to strictly water with an occasional chocolate milk or something like that. I can do this. I got both of my school papers wrote so that takes some strain off. I have to study for my math quiz tomorrow. I want to keep my A's in that class.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

The caffine may be holding you back...yoru right. Good to see yoru limiting it. I did with the diet coke too and it did help me sleep better at night. I wake up now so refreshed like I slept 10 hours straight. It's wonderful. It may be that I'm eating healthier too but I believe that the change in the caffine had a lot to do with it too. Good luck on your math quiz i know you will do great! Cant' wait to hear the good news on the scale next week. I will wait tomorrow for your weigh in also :) good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home