Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'M GETTING BETTER

I'm getting better. I still have a ways to go but I'm getting there. School is actually a little easier so far than I anticipated. Of course, I've only had two of my four classes. I may rethink everything by Friday night...lol!!!! Today I felt how hard it is going to be to lose weight while going to school. I had a lot of math homework and decided it would be easier to eat out. I can't do that. I have to stick to some sort of resemblance with my schedule. I did get a walk in yesterday but haven't so far today. I will do it though.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Yes you will do it!! When you don't have time for dinner just get the guys something and make urself a ww meal or my fav from stouffers the terriaki chicken rice meal. It has lots of chinese veggies and it's SOOO good. I could eat it for lunch and dinner lol. And it's 3 grams fat and 6 points. Try it. It's 6 min 30 sec in microwave...can't get any faster then that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home