Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Better Not to Brag

OKay, I bragged to much yesterday. I should know better. I did horrible yesterday. I'm trying to right my wrongs today. I don't know what my problem was yesterday but it has to stop. I know lack of sleep is a major problem for me. It's unfortunately one I can't fix. I have to take care of my grandma and she is on her own schedule. SHe gets up when she wants and I have to help her. It's the downside of my job. I love her though and am willing to do it. HOw am I suppose to lose the weight with maybe three hours of sleep a night? I have been doing things right for the most part this week and the scales as of yesterday morning weren't reflecting it. I don't know what to do. I'm at a loss. I'm not giving up though. I'm going to try harder and push onward.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Ya know, for the whole day I don't think you did all that bad really. You should lose the tacos and maybe go with something else if possible. It must be hard while in school but we all know anything is possible :) We have to want it bad enough. I need to realize that myself yet and YES, we do want it bad enough!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home