Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, August 25, 2006

THE STRESS IS HERE

Okay, school week one is over. I survived. I don't know how I survived the last two classes but I did. English and interpersonal communications is going to be my two headaches but I knew that was going to happen. I need to pull A's in both classes. Heck, English is worth points to be able to be admitted into the nursing program. I will work my hardest and hopefully, I'll get what I need. Hard work can pay off right.
Well, with school anyway. The diet thing isn't seeming to happen very well at all. I'm going to go for a walk here shortly to open my mind and refresh myself. Maybe if I give those as my reasons for walking then I'll be able to survive the walks. I weighed this morning and I was up one more pound. I've gained 12 pounds back this summer. I know there are several factors: not enough sleep, not sticking to my food plans, and not exercising enough. I can fix two out of the three wrongs. I have no excuses. Sleep is a little hard to handle. I'm going to try harder at grandma's to try to sleep at midnight whether she is asleep or not. SHe may let me sleep depending on her level of confusion. I have to fit in time to study but I seem to be doing that okay.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Well, remember when I said I was envious of you going to school?? Well, I think I"m changing my mind lol You do sound stressed out and I know it will all work out but not without a LOT of work. YOu are a strong person and can do this :) I'm here for you and know you will make the right choices when it comes to ur health. We want this bad!! Lets take it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home