Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

SO FAR SO GOOD

Okay, so my schedules aren't 100% foolproof but that is okay they are still working for me. I pretty much followed it to a T yesterday even though I had the slip up with the ice cream. Today has been more off whack due to not sleeping much last night. IT's okay though. I'm still within my points range and will pull it off. Life does get in the way sometimes but we have to work around it. I haven't exercised yet today but I think I'll get on my elliptical or take a small walk. I'm not eating much today so I don't really want to overdo it with the exercise. It's going to be a great day though. I'm hoping by Tuesday to see a loss. I'll also redo my measurements at the end of the week.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

YOu did great today and I am very proud of you! Me sure to get that fruit in k. And maybe a veggie too. I am working on that now :) hope your points work out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home