Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, August 21, 2006

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

Well, I survived my first day back to school. It was a three hour class but it didn't seem like it. The teacher was really good. I felt really weird once being there. It's hard to explain the feeling of walking back into a classroom. My diet got kind of out of whack today. I ended up getting a hash brown from McDonald's instead of eating what I planned. I could tell after class that I hadn't ate as much and was a little stressed because I really wanted to eat out. I wanted to call my MIL to go out to lunch. I wanted chinese food. What did I do? I came home and had leftovers from last night which is what I planned. I am finding the schedules aren't exactly how my day will go but I'm getting stuff done. I did exercise for 10 minutes on my elliptical last night and did end up drinking 32 oz of water. My mil is supposed to call me to go walking so I'm excited about that. Last fall, we walked and I really enjoyed it. IT's always nicer to walk with someone and I love the female company.
I have a very dear friend who said the nicest things about me in her blog. Carrie, I love you to death!! You have been a lifesaver to me. I think God led us to be friends. You are a blessing and a great sister. Thank you so much for all of your support and friendship!! WIthout you, I probably would have quit by now. We can do this and we will meet!!!! I love you lots!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home