Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Thinking Positive

I got inspired for my blog from my friend's blog. SHe was so positive in her entry yesterday. IT got me to thinking. Things are so much easier when you think positive. I know I spend so much time worrying about what will go wrong that sometimes life passes me by. It's a lot easier to concentrate on what is going right and thinking about the pleasant things. I am going to do this. No one said it would be easy but it's doable. I am going to try to live a more positive life. I'm getting ready to start school which is a huge positive change. IT will be hard. I don't doubt that for a minute. Losing weight is hard. Life is hard. We survive it though. From here on out, I'm going to be positive and live my life accordingly. I bet I'll be happier for it. Thank you, Carrie!!!! I love you!!! YOu are such an inspiration to me in more ways than one.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

AWW Thanks for the "thanks" That really made me feel good knowing you liked my entry! I didn't see this until today (thurs) because I have not been able to even update my own till now lol Thanks so Much and YOU too are a great inspirationg to me too!! More then you know! U are why I"m still going actually. I need someone to be accountable to and your it!! thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home