Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Make the dang scales move!

Alright enough already. I need the scales to move. I lost one pound according to them today. I want a bigger loss. I'm getting very frustrating. I did better this week than I've done in a long time. I don't understand at all. I am going to hope for a bigger loss next week.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Hi Shell, I feel so bad for you with the weight thing you deserve better from that darn scale! Anyhow, are you doing the no eating after 8pm? If not I would try it for the week and I bet you see huge losses! Thats when I notice the best results and of course this week I slacked off and I could see the results too. Good luck!! Love ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home