Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Changes

I have decided to try to follow the ww watchers points. I'm not going to go to meetings because for one I don't have the time and I don't see spending money for support when I have the support within my reach for free. Today is my first day and so far I'm doing really well!!!! I have to just stay focused which I'm doing. I weighed in at 241 again this week but considering at a few points this week what I ate and my monthly started then I don't feel so bad. I think following the ww points is going to help tremendously. I'm ready to do this. The next few weeks are going to be trying. I'm not freaking out so much over school because i figure it will all work out on it's own. I just have to remember while being buried in homework that I can't grab unnecessary snacks. LOL!!! I'm going to buy some healthy snacks to eat like apples and oranges. I find out my class schedule and all on Tuesday morning. I am excited about that.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Hey girl! I'm so happy that your going to be doing WW. I am too so it will make it SO much easier for us to do the budy thing. We will have to list our point that we had down in our email every day too. I lost my book that tells my points so I need to find a different one. So right now I'm guessing on my points but I know from long time use about what they are now. I'm pretty close but I would like to be exact. I want to go back all week and figure it out exactly. What site did you find it on? I could use that one until I find my chart. Keep up the great work!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home