Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Going on Perfect Day 3

Well, yesterday was another great day!!!!!! I stayed on track. Okay, I had a little help with this. MY son called my friend when I was eating a very small piece of chocolate cake and while I was talking to her, he threw it away. IT's okay though. I need the support like that. My MIL ordered a ww point counter for me since it's working for me. I paid her the money but she ordered it. I'm so excited to be doing things right for a change. I even took an hour walk last night. IT felt good to get it done. I'm going to work as hard today. I really need to do better with my water though. I've also gone three days with no tea!!!! I'm journaling all my food. I can't wait to see what the scales will say on Friday. I weigh every day but only count Friday's. I hope I can keep this momentum going while I'm taking classes with the stress. I know it shouldn't be hard to fit a healthy lifestyle in. I found out this morning that I'm getting a small pell grant so my schooling is free for this year. I'm so excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home