Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tests

Okay, it's been fourteen years since I've been in school. The compass test has three parts: reading, writing, and math. I tested out on writing. I'm supposed to retest in reading but I'm also going to retest on math. I missed some really stupid questions on the math portion so I'm going to redo it to see if I can do better. I found a site and brushed up on what I think I need to know. School is going to be a test in itself but isn't life. Weight loss has seemed to stall and it's driving me nuts. I'm trying hard but I guess not hard enough. I"m going to work hard. My period is due and I know that isn't helping. July was a little stressful but do I honestly think it's going to get easier with school, taking care of grandma, and my family. Come on!!! I need to get a clue. I need to bust my butt and work hard at everything. I need to give 100% to everything I do. I don't want life passing me by which it will do at the size I am. I'm going to win my battles and fight hard.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

I love your positive attitude :) Your going to do this because your strong! Good luck on everything you have coming up these next few weeks, I will be there for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home