Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

First Oops

I had my first oops last night!!!! I know what I should have done but didn't do it. I"m not fretting over it to much because today is a better day!!!! It's a new day. I ate out yesterday and should have asked for to go container so I could take part home or I should have left some on my plate. Oh well!! I went over by 6.5 pts. It could have been worse. I am getting my exercise part down. I've been walking with my sil and we've been doing good. I'm so excited to do things right. I may get my pts calculator today. I sure hope so because I hate having to come to the computer to figure everything out. I am doing this. I hope the scales say 236 by FRiday. It would be a 5 pound loss. I need that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home