Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm Registered!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm registered for classes. It looks like nothing is going to go wrong. I'll still be happier when I'm sitting in class. The good news is that I only have one class per day; bad news is I go 5 days a week. Oh well!!! I know I can handle it. I'll be a busy woman but I will succeed and get what I want. I want to make my family proud.
Diet wise, it will be a test but one I can pass. I will use my walks as a time to refocus. I get to walk with my mil and sil so I have the opportunity to get it doubly good. LOL!!!! I just have to remember my points and figure out what I am going to eat a head of time. I have a great friend who is only a text message away or even a phone call for that matter. I am doing great now. I've followed plan for three days in a row and working on a fourth day. I am going to win the battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home