Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, August 14, 2006

SACRIFICES

Dieting is about sacrificing. You have to sacrifice the food you love in the quantities that would satisfy you to lose the weight. While I do believe that you can eat what you want in moderation, it's best to eliminate the foods that are not good for you. Soda pop is the one thing that I have to almost completely eliminate. Ice cream is another for a while anyway. IT's becoming a habit of mine. I have to learn to sacrifice what is a temporary pleasure for something lifelong like a good health and a great looking body..lol!!! The sacrifice will not be made in vain. They are essential.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Great entry today shell! Good for you and your SO right! We have to make some scrifices if were going to be happy in life. Everytone has to make them and our big ones happens to be food. We can do it! We are doing it! Congrats to us! Can't wait to meet you so we can celebrate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home