Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Great Feeling

It's a great feeling to do things right. I weighed in at 238 this morning. YEah!!! I followed everything to a T yesterday. IT was awesome. I love the feeling of accomplishment that I got after following the plan. I can't believe how easy it seemed. I'm so happy. I am going to do it as well today. I am getting on fitday in the morning to figure my food for the day out so I know if I have room for snacking. I am actually going to be under in points today if I don't add anything. I may just keep it under. We'll see. I think it'll help keep me on track when school starts. I have to do good and stay focused on numerous tasks then. I'll be taking care of grandmas, doing homework, attending classes, taking care of my house, spending time with my family, and making sure the bills are paid on time which I do as well. It may get a little overwhelming. I know I can get through. IT'll be temporary so I have to remember it. Losing the weight will make me feel better and will let me handle things better. I will use my exercise time to refocus and give myself a breather. Walking is a great way to clear your mind. I can do this. I am sure I will gripe and complain but I will do it.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger breakaway said...

Hey there, your doing great! Better keep it up or Jakob will call me again! lol Thats a cute child who really cares about keeping his mom in line! Glad he did it tho and my son will do the same here if I goof. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see our weight in on Friday morning>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home