Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Staying Focused

I need to stay focused. Remember why I'm doing this. It's hard but it's what I need to do. I am managing to stay within my points but still not with the right foods. I have to remember that just because I have points left for ice cream or a candy bar doesn't mean that's what I should use the points for. I'm going to allow myself one treat a week. I'll stick with that because it is necessary. I want to lose the weight and with the way I'm going it's not going to happen. I also need to stay focused and exercise. Exercise is important. I need to keep myself going. School starts this week for my son and next week for myself. It isn't going to get easier. I have to fight the hard fight and win the war. I will get smaller.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

I was just wondering...did you update your picture? Maybe that will help seeing yourself a little smaller? I know it has helped me in the past..even a 10-20 lb loss you can usually see a difference in ur face. I know how frustrated you must be with those scales! It sucks when they stop moving. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home