Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Boo Hoo!

Okay, I'm crying today. The scales read 243. IT's a three pound gain. What am I doing wrong? I'm going to make some huge changes this week. I might as well with all the other changes going on. LOL!!! I'm going to sit down and write out a hour by hour schedule for this week. I'll put down when and what I'm going to eat and when I'm going to exercise. I will stick to it as well. I have to. My health is depending on this.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger breakaway said...

Meet me online suday to chat ok we can figure out some things that we are both doing wrong. We can win this together we can't give up. I know i lost this week but there are still some things I am not happy with and we can discuss it then. I think it will help us. I'm SO sorry for your gain. Maybe next week you will have a 5 lb lose!! Take care and hope to see ya sunday k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home