Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

A New week

It's a new week. It's going to be a busy week. Today I get glamour shots done. It only cost me 10 dollars and was for a fundraiser. I'm not one to get dolled up so we'll see what happens. I did it for my SIL.
Monday, I don't have any plans. I think I'll use this day to clean house. I'll probably take Jakob swimming because it's going to be really hot and you can't do much else

Tuesday, I have to watch my grandmother while my aunt goes to a doctor appt in Indy. I'm not really looking forward to this. IT may not be bad. Lunch won't be good though.
Wednesday, I get the ball rolling for school. I take the entrance exam. I'm a little nervous about it though because I haven't done anything like that in 13 years. Yikes!!!
Thursday, I actually enroll in classes. I will hopefully get the answer to all my questions. I'm hoping for RN but am not sure I'll qualify for it. I don' t have any idea what the qualifications for it are. I will settle for the LPN if I have to.
Friday, I'm taking my son back to school shopping. I can't believe we're only a couple of weeks away from school starting. I'm not sure I'm ready for him to go back.

Well this week is going to be a good week diet wise. I plan on making it happen.
Here's my diet goals:
1. Exercise
2. Water
3. Watch portions
4. No ice cream

I'm going to do this.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Yes you can do this..I'm avoiding the danish and you can avoid the ice cream :) Your doing so great! I am very proud of you! You have to stick to it so I can stick to it! Good luck girl I love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home