Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Feeling Better

Okay, I'm feeling much better today. I found out that I do get to go to school. I know I'm being wishy washy on this. What happened was when I filled out the papers for the VA funding which is supposed to be 100% tuition the papers said I had to fill out federal aide forms and have the last 3 years tax papers. I couldn't understand why. Well, the guy from VA explained the reasoning behind both and said that i am approved so not to worry. I just have to pay for my books. I am thrilled. Jason is even wrapping his head around it. I was just down in the dumps yesterday. Today I'm much better. IT started out being crummy with a flat tire on my car and all but it's a much better day today and I'm thrilled. I'm going to do this and have a respectful job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home