Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Scared

Okay, I am terrified. Scared probably wouldn't describe it. I have decided to go back to college. I am going to study to become a registered nurse. So many things are going through my head right now. Am I going to be able to do the job? Will I get good grades? Hubby isn't totally supportive. He doesn't think I will have time for the family. I know it isn't true but he doesn't believe me. I would feel much better if he was supportive of me in this. Why am I going back to school? THere are many reasons:

1. provide a better life for my family
2. make something of myself that i can be proud of and hopefully my family can to
3. i don't want to end up flipping burgers somewhere because that is all i'm qualified to do after my grandma passes away which will hopefully be a very long time from now
4. I want to prove to my son that good things come from studying and a good education
5. to prove to myself that i can finish it

Yes, I will still have to work hard on losing the weight which is getting increasingly harder. I know it' s because of my sleep pattern. I am not getting much. WE also had a lot going on this last week. I will do better this week. I'm going to be working a lot harder. I have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home