Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hard Week

It's going to be a hard week. We have the festival going on all week with a bunch of great food. There is also a fair going on in Logansport with the same temptations. I plan on visiting both. The good news/bad news is that I'm going to have help from my body on portion control and watching what I eat. I think my gall bladder is acting up. I can't go to the doctor because of no insurance. WE get insurance in 90 days with hubbies job and i don't want it to be a pre-existing condition in case i have to have surgery. I pray to GOd that I won't because of having to take care of grandma. When I eat, I feel sick. If I don't, then I feel okay. It's pretty simple. I know that not eating is not good either. I'll have to bite the bullet and eat something but I'm not exactly sure yet what is making me not feel good because I've been eating a variety of things and they all seem to do it. I get crampy and and nauseaus among other things. The real good news is that my sister in law is doing this with me. She's going to join my group at home. It'll be great. She'll fit right in. SHe's more like an actual sister to me and I love her dearly. We are going to walk every night together. IT'll be even better if we can get my brother to stay home. LOL!!!!! We may just leave him behind if he goes. Nothing is going to stop us. We have to up the pace to burn the calories. The scales have not been good to me at all. I have to get moving and kick some butt. IT's time to stop the talk and start acting.

2 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Hey, reposting cuz I had lots of wrong spelling lol. Here is the new one:

Hey Shell, It's great that your SIL will be doing this with you! And also, my hubby had gal bladder probs and it was usually only when he at the high fatty foods and when he would eat salads and low fat foods he was fine. That really got him eating good and he lost lots of weight but then he went on the meds to disolve the stones and he was able to eat the fatty foods again. I also had one attack and it was the most horrible thing ever! Lots of pain and I don't blame you for not wanting to eat because the pain is so bad when you do. I wish you luck and get that checked after the ins kicks in. There is meds to fix it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home