Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Momentum Is Going Strong

I didn't do very well food wise yesterday. We had pizza. Exercise was great though. My sister in law and I walked 2.6 miles. I walked 1 mile this morning with my son. I'll walk the 2.6 tonite with my sister in law. It's great to have a walking buddy. I don't know what hit me but I know that I have got to get my butt in shape and in gear. I'm trying to get my team rallied together and come up with some new strategies with them. HEre are my goals for this week:

1. Watch what I eat
2. Drink my water and limit the tea
3. Limit eating out with the exception of Tuesday (my wedding anniversary)
4. Exercise Daily 60-90 minutes; in intervals not at once
5. Stay focused
6. I hope to see 230 by Saturday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home