Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!! We made it, 11 years and going strong. I love my husband so much. YEah, we had our hard times but we pushed through and made it. Every marriage has bumps in the road. You have to remember why you married them in the first place. Jason is my saving grace. He's my rock. He is a great guy who I love with all of my heart. He has his faults but their minor compared to what life would be like without him. I look forward to seeing his face everyday, to hearing his voice, and to have the love that he is so willing to give. He has loved me literally through thin and thick. He tellls me how beautiful I am. He supports me in my efforts even when he doesn't understand the how's and why of everything. OUr love is lasting.
Diet wise, I could be better. My monthly is now 2 days late and I feel miserable because of it. UGh!!!! THe scales read 240 but that is only because I'm so bloated and gassy that it's unreal. I'm not going to freak out over the numbers today because i know I haven't messed up that bad.
TOnite we are eating supper at the Texas Roadhouse. I know it's going to be completely off diet but tomorrow I'm shifting into full gear and full steam ahead. I want to be 220 by the end of the month. I will do it to.
I'm going to have some great accomplishments this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home