Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Going Strong

Okay, it is supposed to rain tonite. I didn't want to miss my walk so Jakob and i walked the trail in Peru. We walked for an hour and ten mintues. I walked for an hour last night. I feel really good that I'm taking some positive moves in the right direction. I will still walk tonite if is not raining. I just wanted to make sure I got my exercise in. The good news is that I've already beat my exercise time for June. June was a horrible diet month. I feel so motivated now and now that i really can do this. I'm going to get a new pair of shoes today. I am looking forward to the scales going down. I'll probably take one day off from walking so my body can catch up to me but that will probably happen with the rain this week. It feels good to do things right. My mental state now is the best. I feel the best motivation I can give my team is the proof that it can be done. We are all going to do what it takes to lose the weight. We all just need an occasional push. I'm pushing myself to give them the push. Lead by example is the old adage. Well, I'm going to do that. I have to. Everyone is depending on me. I don't want to let anyone including myself down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home