Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Feeling the Energy

Today, I'm feeling energized. I weighed in at 234 which after a period and all the bloat is awesome. I'm really enjoying my walks. I woke up this morning ready for the day and not wanting to just lie around. I can't wait for my walk this afternoon. We went to yard sales this morning so I haven't just been lying around. It's an awesome feeling to know that things are going my way. I am hoping for 229 by the end of the week. I know 5 pounds is a huge loss to ask for but I think I can pull it off with hard work and watching what I eat. It's a new week and I'm ready to work hard. It'll be easier if the energy level stays up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home