Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Environment

Your environment is so important. The problem is that you can't always control your environment. When I'm at my grandmothers, I have no control. It's also a stressful environment some nights. The weird thing is that I can handle my grandmother's moods and confusion. I expect it. THe thing is that it's hard to handle the stress without the food. It was bad last night. I wanted to grab a pop and drink it. I wanted to grab a huge bowl of ice cream and eat. I had done so well yesterday though that I didn't want to ruin it by doing it. I did well though other than a few sips of pop. I'm going to get some Pepsi One's to keep there though so I can have something to drink. I can put some good choices in the house. I had a headache last night as well so that didn't help. I did good though. I resisted. I have to learn to keep this up. I will see results if I can resist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home