Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Survived

SW: 261 TW: 236 TL: 25

Yes, the scales read high today. IT's not necessarily because of what I ate yesterday but the fact the my TOM started. It's the first time that it has taken me by surprise. THe good thing is that at least it explained why the scales read high. I did snack a little to much yesterday but could have done far worse. I actually did good with supper. I'm back on track today. I managed to send home some of the goodies with the boys so I wasn't left with them myself. I'm two weeks away from Kings Island and am looking forward to it. I am 8 working days away from last day of work and I can't wait to say goodbye to that place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home