Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Babbling

SW: 261 TW: 234 TL: 27

Why did the scales go up? I've done pretty good this week. I don't understand the scales at all. I am exercising, watching what I eat, and they are still moving in the wrong direction. I know my TOM is due next week so maybe that is the reason. I hope. IT's getting frustrating to not see the scales go down. I"m so tired of seeing the 230's that it's unreal. Today I'm going to really concentrate on watching what I eat. I've been slacking on my journaling my food so I'm going to get back to it. I'm going to exercise more. Talking about exercise, I record my exercise by how much time. I have a chart that I use to mark how much time I'm exercising. I started this in March. Here's how the last three months compare:

March: 540 minutes
April: 775 minutes
May: 875 minutes

IT's a new month and I'm going to get really strict as I can with vacation coming. I'm going to try to get in a total of 1000 minutes of exercise time. I'm going to work on getting out of the 230's for good. I'm going to work harder than ever and hopefully it'll pay off. I am going to lose the weight. My last day at work is June 13th so work won't be an issue. My taking care of my grandmother is on 3rd shift so there should be no problem there.
Talking about work, I really don't want to go back. I'm enjoying my time with my family. I had three days off and loved it. I only have 10 working days left but it is going to be hard to drag myself in there. For one, they are all cashier shifts so it'll be boring. They also screwed up the last schedule but it's okay because they are the ones sticking themselves with a shift to cover. They scheduled me to work on the 16th.
Well, i'm going to have a great day today even though I have to go back to work. I'm going to do things right and hopefully the scales will reward me tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home