Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New Look

Starting Weight: 261 Today's Weight: 232 Total Loss: 29 pounds

I get my haircut and colored today. I'm looking forward to getting rid of my mop. Yesterday was a good day. I got a good portion of the house clean. I got most of the laundry done. I did take an hour walk yesterday but am disappointed in myself because I called my husband to come and get me because I overdid myself. I am going to not repeat that. I heard on a show last night that you can burn 600 calories by riding a bike for an hour. I can't ride that long yet but I am going to work myself up to that. It would be great to burn that many calories with exercise. Today is going to be another good day. IT's going to be a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home