Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Okay

SW: 261 TW: 233 TL: 28

Okay, one of the pesky pounds came back. You'd think with the cutting of my hair I would have lost a couple from that alone...lol! Yes, my hair got cut shorter than it has been in a long time. I love it though. Yesterday, I did pretty good. We ended up going to Ponderosa for lunch because we were in Logansport. I did pretty good but it's really hard to do it there with the buffett and all. I did do 30 minutes on the bike yesterday. I tried this morning but my butt hurts from yesterday. I may try again later. I am getting together with my friends this evening and doing Yoga Booty Ballet. WE'll see how that goes considering I'm so uncoordinated it isn't funny. I will try my best though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home