Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday Entry

Starting Weight: 261 Today's Weight: 233 Total Loss: 28

Okay, the scales aren't budging. I'm exercising and eating better. Okay, my food choices aren't the best. I have to watch it more. I'm really going to work hard the next few days and bust out of this rut. 225 is my vacation number now. I'm going to work on hitting it. I can lose 8 pounds in four weeks. Two pounds a weeks isn't much to ask.
Leaving work is going to be harder than I thought. I am really going to miss the people I work with. I will see my team weekly and talk to them daily but it's not going to be the same. I'm going to be left to my own alot more. I will have my family backing me. I just have to remember that the computer is NOT my friend. I can't plop down on my behind and expect the weight to fall off magically. I have to try harder. I will try really hard this week to make a few necessary changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home