Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Proud Mama

Yesterday wasn't to bad. I didn't eat much really. I still feel gassy so the scales were up today. I don't know what the deal is. I did wake up famished this morning but full of energy. I took Jakob out to breakfast. It's his last day of school. He got honor roll all year long. He got an award for academical excellence that was signed by the president. He also got a couple of art awards. I'm so proud of him. He is a great kid. It's his last day at the current school. Next year he goes to a different school. It'll be a whole new journey for him and for me. I think being a mom is the most rewarding thing. Children show you unconditional love. They love you no matter what.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

WOW tell Jakob that I am VERY proud of him. THat is awesome and a great honor! And I know you will hang in there with the silly scales! Your will to stick with it has been out of this world! Hang in there :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home