Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Recipe For Disaster

SW: 261 CW: 233 TL: 28 pounds

Well, it's gone again. LOL!!!! I feel like a yo yo. I'm on countdown at work. 9 working days left including today. I tell you. It's the slowest time you've ever had. I've got so much to do for my son's party tomorrow. The party is going to be a test of my willpower. The party will be a little stressful. There will be LOTS of junk food. We are having pizza for supper. It's actually the recipe for disaster. I will not weaken. I'll limit the pizza. I'll stay away from the snacks. The snacks are for the boys not me. I'll have a small piece of birthday cake and a small scoop of ice cream but that will be it. I can do this. I'll ask my husband for extra support. My teammate is coming as well. I'll help keep her in check with the cake as well. I am capable of passing this test. Ugh!!!! Deep breath now, I'm doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home