Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Hectic

Starting Weight: 261 Today's Weight: 232 Total Lost: 29 pounds

IT's been a hectic weekend and is going to be a hectic week. I ate out almost every single day last week. I refuse to eat out this week unless we go somewhere on Wednesday and that will be it. I'm eating light today and cleaning house for Jakob's party this weekend. All should go well. I went grocery shopping today and got the ice cream on sale so you can't get much better than that. There will be a lot of snacks for the sleepover but it's for the boys NOT ME!!!! I'm going to really concentrate on exercise this week as well. I will walk in the evenings for the three days that I'm off. IT got awfully warm here. I will go to the Y on the off days because of the heat. I am going to lose the weight. I would like to see 220 by vacation. I think I can do it if I apply myself. Three weeks to lose 12 pounds. Yeah!
Well, I'm off to a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home