Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, June 05, 2006

New Attitude

SW: 261 TW: 234 TL: 27

I had a rough weekend but am going to have a good weekend. I did have a side step this morning. I intended on getting up and riding my bike but ended up not doing so because of my cramps. TOM's are horrific at that. My energy level is a lot lower than normal and I don't want to do anything. I'm going to push myself to do it though. I'm going to get on my elliptical today. I'll do the bike tomorrow morning. I'm going to lose the weight. I'm going to really concentrate on my exercise and eating right this week. I'm going to drink my water as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home