Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Choices

S.W: 261 T.W.: 233 T. L.: 28

I lost the three pounds I gained. I don't know where they came from but they are gone. It looks like I'm stuck in the 230's. I want out. I know it's all about the choices I make. I make the choice of what goes in my mouth. I make the choice of if I exercise or not. I have to make the right choices.
I've decided that after almost 5 years at Wal-mart to quit. I am going to take care of my grandmother and I can't take the personal leave I wanted because you can' t use it for grandparents. It really sucks but I have to follow my heart. My heart says taking care of grandma is th right thing. I know it'll be difficult but in the long run actually best for my family. I'll get to be at home during the day and I can take my son with me to grandma's at night.
I know it's important to be there for family. I screwed up with my mom. I think she probably understood but it's not the point. I should have been there. My husband is allowing me to be there for my grandmother. Of course, he's said that he doesn't really have a choice. IT's okay though. I love him dearly. He is half of my heart. I love him to death.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Shelley,

I just wanted to say hi, and see how you are doing. I hope you are doing well. I am still hanging in there.

Love Ya,
Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home