Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, May 19, 2006

A Jump

Starting Weight: 261 Today's Weight: 236 Total Loss: 25

I have no idea why my weight jumped 3 pounds and why it is so high. It really sucks. I'm going to go super light today and work out super hard. I hope that will make a huge difference. We'll see. I figure some of it is bloat. I'm counting down the days until the 13th of June. IT'll be my last day at work for a while. I'm going to take care of my grandmother starting the 26th of June. I'm actually looking forward to it. My grandma means the world to me. SHe took care of our family as much as she could. I know she sacrificed a lot. It's our turn to take care of her and I'm going to make sure she gets the best possible care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home