Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Attitude

S. W. : 261 Today's Weight: 233 Total Loss: 28

It's a lot more about attitude than people think. YOu have to think positive and act positive to see positive results especially for longevity. I woke up this morning with a great attitude. I got up and went for a walk. I intended on walking for an hour. Well, luckily my foot hurt and made me turn back. I no sooner got in my front door and it started storming. IT was real close. I ended up with a 30 minute walk instead. I will get on the elliptical and try to do it for 30 minutes even if I have to split it up in intervals. Our trainer said intervals work really well. I'm so happy to be doing this. I have made a decision no more pasta until after vacation. I can't control myself. I proved that last night. I am going to work extra hard the next few months and lose this weight. I would love to be at goal by June 1st next year. I can lose 100 pounds in a year. I can do this. I am going to show everyone that it is doable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home