Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, May 01, 2006

A New Month

Okay, it's a new month. WE're beginning our challenge this week so I'm excited about it. I'm only 7 weeks away from vacation so I'm excited about it. THe only thing is that I need to get a lot more of this weight off before I go. I'm not sure I can get all 33 pounds off but I can sure try to get as much off as possible. I"m going to try for 20 pounds at least. I think I can do that. Either way I know I won't have problems this year riding rides. I'm really going to push myself this month. I stopped taking the slim quicks because my husband is dead against them and he is right. I'm not sure if they were helping or not. I've got some major goals this month. They are:

1. Exercise for at least 30 minutes daily. I'm going to shoot for 60.
2. Strenght train at the Y at least 2 times per week.
3. Drink 150 oz water a day
4. Eat between 1100-1400 calories per day
5. No pop at all at anytime.

I'm going to really work hard and beat the weight. I'm going to work hard and lose this weight. IT's been a hard journey and it's not going to get any easier. I want to win the battle for myself and my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home