Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Going Going Down

Today's Weight: 229
Yesterday's Calories: 1585

I can't believe it. I lost another 2 pounds. I also went below the 230 mark. How cool is that? Things are really happening now. IT's almost to much to believe. I love the momentum I have going now. If I stay true to what I did after the last time I plateaued. I'll be out of the 220's in a couple of weeks. I'm losing about 2 pounds a day. I guess making the small changes that I've made like: counting calories, switching to regular water, walking more, and taking my slimquick pills are helping alot. I'm also taking diurex to help with bloating. I'm due to start my monthly anytime now.
I'm on countdown to vacation. I know last year at 261 the rides at Indiana Beach felt tight. I know this year they'll be comfortable. I'm so excited. A friend of mine wants to go together on a vacation to Cedar Point next year. I was planning on skipping vacation next year but maybe we'll go to celebrate our weight loss victory. I want to be at goal by then. I am working hard towards my goals. I'm not trying I'm doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home